The pump is REAL this #WorkoutWednesday!
Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt & Fitness Coach Jerry Jenkins’ shares his Super Swole Set 🏋🏾
Equipment Needed: Dumbbells
Estimated Time: 30 Minutes
1 giant set / 10 reps each
4 sets / 1 minute rest after completing full set
1. Inclined Dumbbell Presses
- Lower yourself onto an incline bench, holding both weights on your thighs to start.
- Lift weights in the air, extending your arms, so they are parallel with your shoulders, palms facing forward.
- Slowly lower the weights down towards your chest and push them back up into starting position
- Continue pressing the weights up and back down towards your shoulders for 10 reps.
2. Weighted Chest Flies
- On the same incline bench, start with your arms extended straight over your chest, palms facing each other.
- Start with your elbows slightly bent and your dumbbells touching
- Slowly lower your arms down to the side, until they are just about level with your chest.
- Bring your arms back into starting position, squeezing your chest as you lift the weights back above your chest.
- Repeat for 10 reps.
3. Arm Blaster Dumbbell Curls
- Start standing up, with your feet shoulder width apart, holding your weights at a 90 degree angle by your chest.
- Using one arm at a time, lower the weight until your arm is fully down to your side, and lift back up into starting position.
- Complete 10 reps on each side before taking your 1 minute rest.
Recommended Equipment: KoreSphere - Cold Therapy
Estimated Time: 5 minutes on, 5 minutes off, for a total of 20 minutes.
A few hours after you complete this upper body workout, you’ll be feeling a little sore and stiff. So right after you’re done working out, place your KoreSphere in the freezer to use when the pain hits. KoreSphere using the power of Cryotherapy to help with both inflammation and post-workout soreness.